Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cutting Ties.

So today, I got into an argument with a girl who has been my friend for many moons... We were talking about religions, and such, and she got really offended, when I told her that certain sects of anti-christian satanism sometimes have human sacrifice. She said I was crazy. She said that she was tired of hearing about all of this "God and Jesus Shit." .... So this really hit me hard. I told her at the start, that if I ever began to irritate her, with my ramblings, to tell me, and I'd stop... She said it was fine. I kinda have a 1 track mind. Anyway, when she said what she did, it really knocked all of the air out of me. You can insult me, all you want, but when you start talking about my God, you're crossing the line.

Anyway, I may have been a bit harsh, to cut all of my ties with this girl.. We've been friends for so long... I don't know.

Maybe it's better this way. :/

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should be more tolerant to her, i guess that somewhere in the bible is something like: "Don't judge, because you will be judged" or something like that <.<

    So anyway, you being a good guy you should be more tolerant with intolerant people or people who don't share your belif. right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not so much intolerance, as it is the fact that I told her... I told her from the start, that if I started to bother her, by talking about my religion, to tell me, and I would quit. Instead, she decided that it'd be better to blow up on me, and in the process, insult me, and my God.

    I miss her, but I truly believe that I did the right thing.

    Yes, it says in the bible to be tolerant, but it also says not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. I believe that the more unbelieving friends that you have, the more you will be brought down, yourself.

    I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete