Thursday, September 3, 2009

God's Blessings

Well, if any of you know me, you know that over the past few weeks (ever since I contacted someone, and asked them to pray for my family and I), my computer has been giving me an insane amount of trouble. It got to the point that I couldn't even plug in my Ipod without getting the dreaded "Blue Screen of Death".

I've been praying that God would fix my computer, because he only knows that I don't have the means to have it fixed, or the knowledge to fix it myself.

So I took it back to Rent A Center, to have them send it back to the company, so that they could fix it and it'd be free of charge.

While I was in there, the man taking my computer payment, decided to show me a computer that he had in stock. This computer was not a Vaio.. It has a monitor, and a tower, in several different pieces. But the RAM in it is 6 GB, Vaio Had 4, this has 640 GB Hard Drive Space, compared to the 320 GB hard drive space my Vaio had.

I thought "Wow." Well, the computer itself is cheaper, and the payments will be less per month, and it'll end up costing 1,000$ less than the computer I was buying originally. As an added bonus, he took all the payments that I've made on my Vaio, and put them towards this one.

Ain't God Good?

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment